Join us Thursday, December 17th at 11:30am at Whole Foods Market in Madison for our monthly Lunch & Learn Series
Dr. Liz Matheis presents: “ADHD Goes to School – Helping Your Child to Succeed in School”
The presenter will discuss the following topics related to Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder:-
- What are the signs and symptoms
- How do I gain a diagnosis?
- What support plans are available in school?
- What is the difference between the different plans?
- What type of accommodations can I ask for?
- What type of support strategies should I be using at home?
“Lunch & Learns” are held monthly at Whole Foods Market with a variety of health care
practitioners offering informative talks on numerous health related topics.
To register call Whole Foods Market at 973-822-8444.