Hearts of Hope is an organization with a mission to provide service to those who experience trauma, and loss through healing art, education, and compassionate outreach.
With chapters and outreach across the United States, Hearts of Hope has created and given away more than 114,000 gifts of hope to people worldwide. They have been actively responding to community tragedy since 9/11. They have been involved in providing to support to communities effected by tragedy, including, but not limited to:
- Elementary school shooting – Sandy Hook, Connecticut
- Boston marathon bombing – Boston, Massachusetts
- Charleston church shooting – Charleston, South Carolina
- Pulse Nightclub shooting – Orlando, Florida
- Stoneman Douglas High School shooting – Parkland, Florida
- Mass shooting in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Synagogue shooting at Tree of Life – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Hearts of Hope has a chapter located in Northern New Jersey. From earliest days, Hearts of Hope have been created by caring communities who prepare, package, ship and deliver Hearts of Hope to people in need everywhere. North Jersey “Paint with a Purpose” events are held in various locations throughout the year as “Pop-Ups” at schools, restaurants, community centers and houses of worship.
Watch for “Pop-Up” event announcements throughout the year on Facebook at @OurHeartsofHope or on Instagram @heartsofhope
Visit their website to learn how you can get involved with Hearts of Hope!
Image provided by Pexels