Provider Spotlight – Helping Hands Family
Helping Hands Family provides Quality ABA Therapy
Helping Hands Family is a group of ABA Therapy Clinics in PA, NJ and NY. We use the American Medical Association endorsed Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) practice to better the lives of our children. Our goal is to help parents and referral sources navigate the path to starting therapy and to foster continuous improvement over the course of treatment.
Choose Helping Hands Family because:
- Treatment plans are tailored to each child’s individual needs
- All our therapists are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) or Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
- Our clinician training exceeds industry standards
- We contract with many insurance companies that pay for ABA services
- 0ur state-of-the-art clinics, are filled with learning materials and toys to keep children motivated and engaged
- We care about supporting the parents through this process
The team that’s always on the side of children
We are a collaborative, highly skilled and experienced team that loves what we do. Together, we build patient-focused, individualized therapy plans that we administer with care, compassion and consistency.
In addition, our clinical team leaders provide exceptional guidance and mentorship to all of our clinicians to ensure the most productive therapeutic experience as well as a positive environment for everyone.
Find out more about how our highly trained team can nurture amazing achievement in your child.