2. Our first in office appointment will usually last a little longer than an hour so that we can learn more about you and decide on the best plan for us.
3. We will schedule subsequent visits, testing, school observations, and/or IEP/504/I&RS Meetings based on the plan we develop together.
During our FREE initial phone consultation, we will provide you with our current hourly rate for services.
Please note that you will receive an invoice for time spent doing the following at our established therapy rate, pro-rated (based on time actually spent)
- Phone Consultations with Parents/Patients outside of sessions
- Phone Consultations with Professional & School Staff
- Preparing written letters
- Preparing Social Stories
Payment will be collected at the time services are rendered. For your convenience, receipts are emailed to you at the end of our appointment.
We are an out-of-network provider for all insurance plans. You will receive a receipt at the end of each session (via email) that you can submit, with a claim form, to your insurance for out of network coverage.
Cash, check, debit, credit cards, and flexible spending or HSA cards are all welcome.