Our Psycho-Educational evaluations will provide you with an understanding of your child, adolescent or young adult’s abilities major areas of cognitive, intellectual and executive functions that make your child the unique learner that she is.
We are able to assess and diagnose ADHD, Autism, and learning disabilities as it relates to your child’s need for a 504 Accommodation Plan or Individualized Education Plan. We can provide Giftedness Testing as well as testing for your Twice Exceptional (2E) child, adolescent or young adult in order to inform school placement, program and supports.
At the end of the testing process, we will provide you with a comprehensive report that examines, describes and discusses your child’s:
- Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- All major areas of Academic Functioning (e.g., reading comprehension, reading fluency, mathematical fluency, spelling, written expression, etc)
- Your child’s learning style
- Your child’s ability to focus, maintain attention and follow through
- Problem Solving skills
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Impulse Control
- Emotional Functioning
- Diagnosis, as relevant
- Accommodations within the classroom and home
We will provide a report that is Child Study Team friendly. We can also attend your Child Study Team with you and help you advocate for the program and services that are supported by your child’s data.